Testing & Assessment
In the area of career counseling, we can provide you with a battery of “tests and assessments” to provide you with additional information to increase your self-knowledge. In choosing a career or changing careers, it is important to understand yourself and the world of work—and, then make a connection between the two.
Steps in the process of choosing a career include:
- Understanding your motivated skills, abilities, personality style, values, needs and interests
- Learning about what the work options are in terms of environments and different jobs and careers.
- Identifying possible options to explore
- Making some preliminary decisions and gaining more information
- Conducting a proactive job search
Testing and other assessment processes can be a good first step in self understanding. And, working with a professional in a collaborative and educational role is important to individuals who may need some professional support.
You may want to consider these services if you are:
- A recent college graduate
- Unhappy with your current job/career choice
- Considering going back to school for a specific program or major
- Confused about your career direction
- Desiring or needing to make a career change
You receive all the testing and assessment services as part of the Choose the Right Career Program
Please call or contact me to make an appointment.